To provide world-class, five-star service that is exceptionally better than the norm where patients are wowed by the experience, made possible by exceptional employees who perform to the highest level with a sense of ownership.
The purpose of the existence of our practice is for our patients. We will put patients’ well-being as our priority and will do our utmost to deliver a five-star service with an outstanding quality of orthodontics.
We are patient centered in everything that we do and in every decision we make. We will deliver what we promise and in the process make you our raving fan from start to finish.
What Makes Smile Solutions Orthodontics Different?
- We know your time is valuable. We run on time and we will make sure your wait time is zero to minimum.
- Our scheduling is flexible. We will accommodate you for late afternoon and Saturday appointments for most procedures.
- Our fees are comprehensive. We do not surprise you with additional or hidden fees.
- Our commitment to technological excellence is relentless. Some of the advanced technology in our office you will find nowhere else. This is to provide you with the best result possible, in a shorter treatment time, with the least amount of discomfort, in a most affordable way.
- We are Roth Williams trained. We are trained to obtain proper occlusion to match the rest of the face.
- We have an in-house 3D ICAT scanner to take 3D X-rays with less radiation than conventional 2D X-rays. This is critical for diagnosing complex cases and evaluating TMJ joints.
- We offer the iTero scanner, which takes digital impressions and eliminates messy impression molds.
- We use only highest-quality orthodontic materials. We use medical-grade sterilization on our instruments.
- We make your treatment affordable. We offer extended payment plans with low down payments using OrthoFi financing.
- Our customer service and personal care are unmatched. We will achieve total patient satisfaction.
All of the technological advances will not replace the personal touch that we value in our practice. We believe communication is key to successful treatment. Dr. Chung will personally go over your treatment progress at each appointment. He will also have open and regular communication with your regular dentist to make sure we get the most optimal result possible.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
If you’re thinking about orthodontic treatment for yourself or your child, we’d love to talk with you. No high-pressure sales pitch, no hidden fees; just the information needed to make an educated decision about your future smile! Please contact our Edison, Millburn, or Union, NJ orthodontic office and schedule a consultation with Dr. Chung today.
At Smile Solutions Orthodontics, we offer Personal Care and Technical Excellence ... for Your Best Smile!