You are your best investment
It’s true. No matter what you’ve believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you’re doing it for yourself.
How much does Invisalign cost?
At our office, the fees for Invisalign and braces are the same. Fees can vary, depending on the types of Invisalign.
- Invisalign Express 5: limited to five trays and usually used for minor tooth movements
- Invisalign Express 10: limited to ten trays and usually used for mild problem cases
- Invisalign Full: unlimited number of trays and used for comprehensive cases
Typically, the fees range from $3,900 to $6,800.
Invisalign Payment Options
- Flexible payment options to fit your budget
- Payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- Most major credit cards accepted
If you have orthodontic coverage, it will cover the Invisalign treatment and you will get the exact same benefits. We will help you process and submit the insurance paperwork to get the maximum payment out of insurance.
To schedule a consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today.